Add Topic to Clipboard  | 
 Share  |   Email  |   Print
Occupational Therapists - Central

Occupational therapists assess and help people to resume or continue participation in a variety of activities such as their jobs, leisure and social activities, getting around, caring for themselves and their home. Occupational therapists work in a variety of settings with people of all ages, from infants to seniors.

In Ontario, regulated health professions are governed under the Regulated Health Professions Act, 1991 (RHPA) and health profession Acts (i.e., Medicine Act, 1991).

To find an occupational therapist, contact the services below, or look in the yellow pages under "Occupational Therapists".

For service listings, see Rehabilitation Services.

These services are located outside of Central, but provide service to Central.
Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists  
34 Colonnade Rd, Suite 100, Ottawa, ON  K2E 7J6
613-523-2268 (613-523-CAOT) Add to Clipboard
College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario  
20 Bay St, Suite 900, PO Box 78, Toronto, ON  M5J 2N8
416-214-1177 Add to Clipboard
Home Care Ontario  
175 Longwood Rd S, Suite 319A, Hamilton, ON  L8P 0A1
905-543-9474 Add to Clipboard
Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists  
55 Eglinton Ave E, Suite 210, Toronto, ON  M4P 1G8
416-322-3011 Add to Clipboard

Occupational Therapists are a regulated profession in Ontario and the regulatory body is: College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (

To confirm an Occupational Therapist is eligible to practice in Ontario, go to the Public Register at:

Specialized Geriatric Services Diabetes Resource Stroke Resources