Psychologists - York Region

Psychologists help people understand, explain and change their behaviours. They work with people who have a wide range of diseases or emotional problems. Psychologists are provincially regulated as a profession. They differ from psychiatrists in that they are not medical doctors, do not prescribe medications, and their services are not covered by OHIP.

To find a psychologist, look in the yellow pages of the telephone directory under "Psychologists & Psychological Associates".

See also Mental Health.
These services are located outside of York Region, but provide service to York Region.
College of Psychologists of Ontario   Toronto
College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario - Transitional Council   Toronto
Ontario Psychological Association   Toronto

Looking for a family doctor or nurse practitioner? Click HERE

Share your caregiving tips with us! Click HERE to submit your tip


Stay connected with the Central CCAC

Central CCAC Website 

Caregiver Exchange


Featured Video
Village of Humber Heights
Featured Video

Central CCAC